THE COLLECTION AT RIVERPARK IS OPEN! Store hours may vary, please check with the individual stores directly.
Guests: click here | Curbside Pick Up: click here | Center Updates/ Health & Safety: click here
THE COLLECTION’S HOLIDAY SAFETY INFORMATION
At The Collection at RiverPark, we consider our guests, employees, tenants and the local community to be part of our family. Therefore, like you, we are monitoring the latest news about COVID-19 so we can remain informed and make the best decisions possible. We will continue to be diligent and focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all employees and guests this holiday season. This situation is fluid and continuously changing. Here are a few steps we’re taking, based on guidance from local, state and federal health agencies. Thank you for the continued privilege of serving you. Together, we will get through this. We encourage anyone interested in learning more to visit the CDC website for the latest updates (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Q: Is The Collection at RiverPark open this Holiday Season?
A: Yes, The Collection at RiverPark is open. The safety and well-being of our guests, tenants and employees is our top priority. We are diligently working to keep the shopping center safe and healthy through increased rigorous cleaning protocols.
Q: What are your holiday hours?
A: We are committed to supporting our retailers. While the shopping center remains open and operating certain stores may need to make the difficult decision to modify hours or close. Please inquire with stores directly to get their latest information.
Q: Are you hosting any holiday events?
A: The Collection at RiverPark has reimagined several of its annual holiday experiences to offer safe, festive fun for the whole family. From visits with Santa and virtual story time with Mrs. Claus and friends to live music, giveaways, scavenger hunts and more, there are plenty of opportunities to participate in the holiday cheer. Click here to view our experiences.
Q: Will you offer any grab-and-go or curbside options?
A: Yes! As a measure to support our community, The Collection at RiverPark is offering additional short-term and curbside parking options.
Q: What cleaning/sanitization measures are you taking?
A: In our shopping center and office areas:
• Cleaning and sanitizing commonly used touch-points throughout the property on a recurring basis using a highly effective, yet safe, disinfectant including restrooms, door handles, faucets, countertops, dispensers, trash receptacles, benches, handrails, etc.
• Cleaning and sanitizing of office doorknobs, elevator push buttons, counter and table tops, stairway handrails, drinking fountains, light switches, faucets, drawer pulls, etc.
• Hand Sanitizing and Disinfecting Wipe Stations have been placed in high traffic common areas of the center for easy guest accessibility.
• Signage including posters, floor and window clings have been placed throughout the center reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, stay home if sick, etc.
• Each store has their own health & safety procedures that they have created, implemented and continue to manage. Please see individual stores for details.