THE COLLECTION AT RIVERPARK IS OPEN! Store hours may vary, please check with the individual stores directly.
Guests: click here | Curbside Pick Up: click here | Center Updates/ Health & Safety: click here
Many have been committed to helping our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Collection at RiverPark would like to recognize our local heroes; hospital workers, grocery store employees, gas station workers, police, fire, and all other essential employees.
• Are you one of our heroes?
• Do you know a hero?
• Do you have a special message for our heroes?
If you answered yes to any of the above, help us build a magnificent tribute to these selfless people. Simply email a photo to Riverpark@centercal.com by May 29th featuring your community hero and/or leave a special message or comment. Images will be used to build a monument wall of appreciation at The Collection to recognize these wonderful, hardworking individuals in our community!
By emailing, you acknowledge that CenterCal Properties and The Collection at RiverPark may use the likeness of any photos or comments as part of a wall of appreciation in the shopping center as described above and that your photo meets the requirements below.
Guidelines to consider when submitting your Images:
· You own all rights and/or have full permissions to the image
·You take full responsibility for the content of all images, including the likeness of recognizable individuals
· We accept Images in digital format only
· For our creative purposes, vertical images work better than horizontal
·The Images we select for publication and use are at our sole discretion
The Collection at RiverPark will not knowingly publish the following:
· Images depicting persons that are blurred
· Images depicting political representation
·Images that contain copyrighted material
· Images that contain elements that are unlawful or that we may not lawfully use or publish
· Images that contain any other symbol or device that identifies you to others, or a copyright legend (images that show uniform badges with names/nicknames will be permitted)
· Images that contain personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information, graphics or text
· Digital image files that contain anti-copying or tracking devices.